The True Travel Foundation is a restricted fund operating under the auspices of Prism the Gift Fund, Registered Charity Number: 1099682. We are committed to raising vital funds for organisations that make a tangible, positive difference for their local communities. Through targeted donations and grants, we enable our partners to advance their charitable objectives and deliver meaningful, focused, long-term impact.
We are deeply passionate about the planet and the communities that call it home. True Travel Limited is now part of a community of over 6,900 businesses globally that have certified as a B Corp.
The UK B Corp community includes over 1,400 companies across various industries and sizes and True Travel joins only 16 other travel businesses with this prestigious status.
Being B Corp certified is an independent global stamp of approval of the work we already do. We wanted to be certain our business was doing everything it could to ensure the safeguarding of our planet and the communities that call it home, and applying for B Corp Certification was a way to strengthen and formalise that.
We firmly believe that travel can and should be a force for good, and becoming B Corp certified further strengthens our determination to become a flag bearer for positive impact travel.
Watch our Foundation Video
Our Foundation Achievements to Date
- £25,000 donated to our blue carbon offset partner, Seawilding, to fund the training of four divers in seagrass replanting, which will reduce reseeding costs by up to 40%.
- 841 children in Jaipur provided with essential resources through our partner the Rucksack Project.
- Fully funded 26 girls to join The Female Empowerment Programme in South Luangwa, Zambia.
- Transforming our Foundation into a dedicated charitable entity.
- Over £40,000 donated to our three selected project partners to date.
- We offer every client the opportunity to wholly offset the carbon emissions from their trip by 200%, working towards our net-zero commitment.
Our targets for 2023 include raising an incredible £100,000 for our blue carbon partner, Seawilding; offsetting over 50% of our clients’ carbon footprint from their trips; and raising £10,000 for each of our community projects, The Female Empowerment Programme and The Rucksack Project.
Learn more about the projects we are involved in.
The Female Empowerment Programme
The Rucksack Project
Our Impact Report, 2022
Read our Impact Report, showcasing the key initiatives we’ve focused on, the progress we’ve made to date, and our goals for improvement in 2023.